Our law firm from Poznań provides legal assistance to foreigners. A team of professional lawyers represents in particular: citizens of Ukraine, Belarus, Russia, Georgia, Chechnya, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and the Balkan countries.
The law firm offers a wide range of cases. Especially:
- We help in matters related to the legalization of the stay of foreigners, issuing permanent and temporary residence permits;
- We conduct cases concerning an appeal against a negative decision of the Voivode and the Head of the Office for Foreigners in the scope of permanent and temporary residence permits;
- We represent foreigners in criminal cases – suspects, accused and victims. We help to obtain a favorable judgment that will allow you to continue staying in Poland;
- We conduct civil, compensation and labor law cases;
- We help in completing all formalities related to the stay in Poland and explaining Polish legal regulations.
Professional legal assistance for citizens of Ukraine, Belarus, Russia, Georgia, Chechnya, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and the Balkan countries e.t.c. We provide comprehensive legal assistance for foreigners, provided in Polish and English by experienced lawyers, specialists in specific areas of Polish law. If necessary, we provide a translator from Russian and Ukrainian.
If you want a service quote or initial advice, please contact us.
Legal office Poznań | Attorney’s office Poznań| Attorney Poznań | Law office for Ukrainian citizens from Poznań | Law firm for Belarusian citizens from Poznań | Law office for Georgian citizens from Poznań | Take advantage of the professional help of a lawyer